3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2012 8:22 AM by derrickcalderon RSS

data and sms embedded sim chips - worldwide

Looking for suppliers of embedded e-sim chips for use in innovative GPS tracking device.

Low useage of GPRS data and possible sms. Small quantity initially for market testing in Europe, Mexico, Australia, Canada and USA

• Re: data and sms embedded sim chips - worldwide
    Curtis Govan Expert

Hi Peter,

I believe you're referring to the so-called soldered SIM.  If so, Gemalto, G&D and Oberthur all manufacturer and sell these SIMs globally.  If you're looking for a particular operator to supply the SIMs, I recommend starting with the list on this website.  You'll need to provide the details of your opportunity, but you'll be able to either get some test SIMs or information of what's required to get them.

Curtis

Hi Peter,

ASPIDER M2M Solutions can provide you the e-SIM / CHIP SIM in any quantity needed including connectivity for the mentioned regions. If you are interested in our solutions and how we can help you in your project, please drop me an e-mail @ arthur.vanmook@aspidersolutions.com.

Looking forward to get in touch,

Arthur van Mook

RACO Wireless could be a good fit for you as well.  RACO is a US based M2M MVNE for various mobile networks throughout the world.  If you are looking for embedded sims, great data plans, and a portal to manage your sims, then RACO Wireless would a be a great fit.

www.racowireless.com