1. Who is your company?
2. We need to program the behavior of the device so in certain conditions the device will sample the data more often than in normal ones. Can this be done?
3. Regarding the size - The best option is to fit on DIN rail so it will be best installed, but if you already have something ready, let me see it.
4. We need a stable power supply - to allow the solution to function within the range specified. Is this included too in the packaging?
5. The solution should include the Antenna too and the standard connectors.
6. How many Analog inputs do you supply? What is the A/D resolution? Can it use Voltage (0-10V) or Current (0-20ma)?
The answers are:
1, The company is Hongkong Haoyang International Limited, a product design and manufacturing company.
3, Could you give me a email. Let's show it.
4, The power supply is included in the packaging.
5, A 3dB antenna and SMA connector are included.
6, The number of Analog inputs and A/D resolution depend on your demand. One solution is MCU(12 bits, one channel)with resister divider can use 0-10V or 0-20mA. Another solution is ADC chip(24 bits, 2 channel, 10V, PIN Impedance 110Kohm).