F8225 ZigBee CDMA ROUTER is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer function by public CDMA network and ZigBee function.
It adopts high-powered industrial 32-bits CPU and embedded real time operating system. It supports RS232 (or RS485/RS422) and Ethernet port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial and Ethernet devices with only basic configuration. Also, it supports ZigBee function.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
1. High-powered industrial cellular module
2. High-powered industrial 32bits CPU
3. High-powered industrial ZigBee module
4. Support low-consumption mode, including sleep mode, scheduled online/offline mode, scheduled power-on/power-off mode(optional)
5. Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
6. Power range: DC 5~35V
Stability and Reliability
1. Support hardware and software WDT
3. Ethernet port: 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection
4. RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
5. SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
6. Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
7. Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
1. Support standard RS232(or RS485/RS422) and Ethernet port that can connect to serial and Ethernet devices directly
2. Support intellectual mode, enter into communication state automatically when powered
3. Provide management software for remote management
4. Support several work modes
5. Convenient configuration and maintenance interface（WEB or CLI）
1. Support 3G/HSPA/4G WAN access methods
2. Support ZigBee function
3. Support VPN client(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
4. Support VPN server(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
6. Support NTP, RTC embedded.
7. Support mulitiple DDNS provider service.
8. Support MAC Address clone, PPPoE Server
9. Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
10. Support APN/VPDN
11. Support DHCP server and client, firewall, NAT, DMZ host , URL block, QoS, ttraff,statistics, real time link speed statistics etc.
12. Full protocol support , such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, OICQ, TELNET, FTP, SNMP, SSHD, etc.
13. Schedule Reboot, Schedule Online and Offline,etc.