F2214 Low Power IP MODEM,CDMA IP MODEM,CDMA DTU is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer by public cellular network.
It adopts high-powered industrial 32 bits CPU and embedded real time operating system. It supports RS232 and RS485 (or RS422) port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial devices with only basic configuration. It has low power consumption states in which the power consumption could be 1ower than 1mA@12VDC. It has compatible digital I/O channel, ADC, input pulse counter and pulse wave output function.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
1.2 Features and Benefits
Design for Industrial Application
- High-powered industrial cellular module
- 2High-powered industrial 32 bits CPU
- 3Support low power consumption mode, including multi-sleep and trigger modes to reduce the power dissipation farthest
- 4Embedded Real Time Clock(RTC) circuit which can realize timing online/offline function
5 Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
- 6Power range: DC 5~35V
Stability and Reliability
1 Support hardware and software WDT
- 2Support auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to make it always online
- 3RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
- SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
- 5Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
- 6Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
Standard and Convenience
1 Adopt terminal block interface, convenient for industrial application
- 2Support standard RS232 and RS485(or RS422) port that can connect to serial devices directly
- 3TTL logic level RS232 interface can be customized
- 4Support intellectual mode, enter into communication state automatically when powered
- 5Provide management software for remote management
- 6Support several work modes
- Convenient configuration and maintenance interface
1 Support TCP server and support multi TCP client connection(optional)
- 2Support double data centers, one main and another backup
- 3Supply 5 I/O channels, compatible 2 pulse wave output channels, 2 analog inputs and one pulse input counters.
- 4Support multi data centers and it can support 5 data centers at the same time
- 5Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
- 6Support dynamic domain name(DDNS) and IP access to data center
- 7Design with standard TCP/IP protocol stack
- 8Support APN/VPDN