F7133 M2M 3G Industrial GSP modem 4 LAN is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer function by public wrieless network and GPS function.
It adopts high-powered industrial 32-bits CPU and embedded real time operating system. It supports RS232 (or RS485/RS422), Ethernet and WIFI port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial, Ethernet and WIFI devices with only basic configuration. Also, it supports GPS function.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
Design for Industrial Application
- 1 High-powered industrial cellular module
- 2High-powered industrial 32bits CPU
- 3High-powered industrial GPS module
- 4Support low-consumption mode, including sleep mode, scheduled online/offline mode, scheduled power-on/power-off mode(optional)
- 5Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
- 6Power range: DC 5~35V
Stability and Reliability
- 1Support hardware and software WDT
- 2Support auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to make router always online
- 3Ethernet port: 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection
- 4RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
- SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
- 6Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
- 7Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
Standard and Convenience
- 1Support standard RS232(or RS485/RS422), Ethernet and WIFI port that can connect to serial, Ethernet and WIFI devices directly
- 2Support standard WAN port and PPPOE protocol that can connect to ADSL directl
- Support intellectual mode, enter into communication state automatically when powered
- 4Provide management software for remote management
- 5Support several work modes
- 6Convenient configuration and maintenance interface（WEB or CLI）
1 Support data transfer and GPS function
2 Support NTP server(optional)
3 Support double link backup between CDMA and WAN(PPPOE, ADSL) (optional)
4 Support VPN client(PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
5 Support port mirror function(optional)
6 Support WIFI AP, WIFI AP client and WDS(optional)
7 Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
8 Support APN/VPDN
9 Support wireless video monitoring and dynamic picture transfer
10 Support DHCP server and client, DDNS, firewall, NAT, DMZ host etc.
11 Support multi protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, OICQ, TELNET, FTP, SNMP, etc.