F2103 Industrial Cellular IP Modem,Industrial DTU is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer function by public network.
It adopts high-powered industrial 16/32 bits CPU and embedded real time operating system. It supports RS232 and RS485 (or RS422) port that can conveniently and transparently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial devices with only basic configuration.
It has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on.
Features and Benefits
- Design for Industrial ApplicationHigh-powered industrial cellular module
2High-powered industrial 16/32 bits CPU
- 3Support low-consumption mode, including sleep mode, scheduled online/offline mode, scheduled power-on/power-off mode(optional)
- 4Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
- 5Power range: DC 5~35V
- Stability and Reliability1Support hardware and software WDT
2Support auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to make it always online RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
- SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
- Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
- 6Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
Standard and Convenience
- 1Support standard RS232 and RS485(or RS422) port that can connect to serial devices directly
- 2Support intellectual mode, enter into communication state automatically when powered
- 3Provide management software for remote management
- 4upport several work modes
- 5Convenient configuration and maintenance interface
- 1Support TCP server and support multi TCP client connection(optional)
- 2Support double data centers, one main and another backup
- Support multi data centers and it can support 5 data centers at the same time
- Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
- Support dynamic domain name(DDNS) and IP access to data center
- Design with standard TCP/IP protocol stack
- Support APN/VPDN