Date and time: Thursday, 27 June 2013 - 09:00 ET/14:00 GMT
Online webinar sponsored by Oracle.
Oracle and Beecham have recently conducted a market survey on use of Connected Devices for M2M & Internet of Things (IoT) applications and new trends.
In overview, this first session in our webinar series addresses intelligence in connected devices.
Join Peter Utzschneider from Oracle and Robin Duke-Woolley of Beecham Research as they discuss the findings from this survey and the implications for the M2M & IoT connected devices market.
Discussion will include:
- What are the key business drivers of your connected devices programme?
- To what extent do you expect the intelligence required for M2M & IoT applications to change?
- Would these changes occur at the network edge, at the data center, or both?
- What are the impacts of these changes on ISV’s and device manufacturers?
- What are the opportunities for other M2M & IoT players?