FAQ for SignShine GPRS GSM SMS Modem
- 1.Why GSM SMS modem can’t send messages?
--Firstly to check whether AT command is workable, and signal is good enough, and SIM card is
--Enough charge for SIM card traffic?
--Modem baud rate right or not?Sim card short message center number right or not?
--Serial cable(rs232 cable),ok or not?
- 2.GPRS SMS Modem can send SMS but is unable to receive SMS
--To check whether the storage of Sim card/Module is full or not
- 3.When message stored in the Sim card,but unavailable to read?
--Setup AT^SSMSS=1 command for the modem
- 4.When I use 3G SMS modem for dial-up, it shows hardware conflict.
--Please check if the COM port is occupied by other devices, baud rate is correct? or AT
command is ok?Flow control shall be “none”
AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”CMNET” shall be correctly filled when dial-up (CMNET is the APN of
China Mobile, please fill your local APN)
- 5.Serial GSM SMS Modem shows error code “777”, “743” when dial-up,and got approved
--Make sure enough the charge of SIM card traffic? The signal is good enough?
You may reboot your PC or test it with another PC for dial up.
- 6.There have data loss when use GSM SMS Modem for sending messages to cell phone
--Use another serial tool for testing.
--Check if the baud rate and parity bit of serial tool is the same as S3320
--Check if sending format is accordance with display format.